Great leadership in the cable industry has lead to delivering broadband access to 93% of Americans and has heralded in a new golden age in television. And for the last 48 years, the way the cable industry distinguishes its great leaders is to honor them through the Vanguard Awards.
Given each year at The Cable Show, the award goes to top performers in the categories of leadership, operations, programming, technology, government relations and marketing whose accomplishments benefit the entire industry.
The Vanguard Awards are the industry’s most prestigious awards, but they can’t be given without nominations! If you know someone who fits the bill in any of the NCTA Vanguard Award categories listed below, please click HERE for the nomination form and be sure to submit by March 29th.
And don’t forget to save the date for the NCTA Vanguard Awards Ceremony on June 12th, 2013 at The Cable Show.
The deadline is fast approaching – we can’t give the Vanguard Awards without your nomination! And we’ll see you this year at the Cable Show at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC June 10th – 12th!
NCTA Vanguard Award Categories
- Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership (Man)
- Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership (Woman)
- Vanguard Award for Cable Operations Management
- Vanguard Award for Programmers
- Vanguard Award for Science & Technology
- Vanguard Award for Government & Community Relations
- Vanguard Award for Marketing
- Vanguard Award for Associates & Affiliates
- Vanguard Award for Young Leadership
An awards committee composed of members from the NCTA Board of Directors as well as former award winners selects winners. Click HERE to see a list of all past winners.
For further information regarding the 2013 NCTA Vanguard Awards, contact NCTA’s Industry Affairs Department at (202) 222-2430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.